Friday 12 July 2013

To: Miss Wendy Ramsey & other supporters

I respect everyone's opinion, here. And just want to clarify that I do not think English is superior to French. I want us to all co-exist is peace, & THAT is why I wrote this article. To those who support me in this fight; thank you. To those who do not; that's OK too, we are all entitled to our own opinions, hence the reason for this article. I just wanted to take a moment & personally thank those who have sent messages of support. And to Miss Wendy Ramsey, who responded on The Montreal Gazette's site,  whoever you are, Thanks for being in my corner. You are welcome to rant with me on my blog any time...consider that a formal invitation!
                                                      Be good to one another out there!
                                                                 Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment