Saturday 2 November 2013

WOW, it's been an eternity since my last post!

Sorry guys, I know I've been MIA for a little while. I'm new to this home-owner lifestyle so sometimes it's hard to keep up with the blog. So, here's what I've been up to; I have a passion for finding old furniture and distressing it, re-doing it, re-staining and making it my own...Here's project number one.


 This little gem was put out on trash night, and I just knew it had potential. I shoved it in the car (Thank you, Volkswagen Golf-R...Hatchbacks are awesome!) and took it home, where I let my imagination run wild.


My favourite place in the world has always been Cape Cod, so I used the beach as my inspiration.


A little sea-foam coloured paint, a lot of sanding, and Voila! Trash transformed into a retro beach-style bar!



And it now has a home in my living room.


The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment