Friday 13 September 2013

Dear Deer, I'm sorry humans are awful creatures at times...

          THIS is deplorable. An innocent deer was murdered in British Columbia. It's crime? It was so friendly that it at times nuzzled humans. Conservation Officers feared that it would become unpredicatable and dangerous one day. So let me get this straight; humans have the right to kill an animal they think might become aggresive one day even though it has shown no proof of such, but we let people who actually are dangerous back onto the streets after what is usually far too small a fine or jail time? Wow. Just Wow.
          I really need to see it rain glitter and skittles right now to reinstate my faith in anything good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow is right; that's really disgusting! It really does put a dent in your faith in humanity when you hear crap like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, Kat. Went home tonight and hugged my animals extra hard. So Unbelievably sad.

    ReplyDelete